| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Newark, Nj in June is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 81.8mm (3.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:53 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 15:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Newark, Nj June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Newark, Nj, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Newark, Nj:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) WNW
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 30.3 kms (18.8 miles) NW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 107 kms (66.5 miles) W
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 33.8 kms (21 miles) SW
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) SW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) SW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) SW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 122.8 kms (76.3 miles) S
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 101.1 kms (62.8 miles) ENE
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) NNE
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) NNE
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) NNE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) ENE
- New York, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) NNE
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) E
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) ENE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 32.8 kms (20.4 miles) E